Monday, January 28, 2013

One More Week =)

It is strange to think that in one week I will finally be a missionary. I have waited a long time to serve a full time mission and the time has finally come.  I know that it will not be easy and that it will be pretty tough but it will also be one of the greatest times in my life.  I want share the gospel with every single person in the world because I know how much of a difference it makes in peoples lives.  There is  no greater joy we can have than that of living the gospel.  I hope to give all of myself every single day while I am in Guatemala and never have any regrets because I was to afraid to talk to someone or follow a prompting of the spirit.  I hope you all enjoy reading my blog over the next 18 months as I seve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

My name tag
I know that this is Christ's true church on the earth today and that it was restored by Joseph Smith.  The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and contains the words of God.  I know that Thomas S. Monson is the true and living prophet on the earth today. I have a testimony of these things that I have gained through study and prayer.  You can come to know for yourself if these things are true as well if you read the Book of Mormon and ask God yourself if these things are true.  I know that you will come to the knowledge that it is.  I did and that is why I have decided to serve a mission. Well I guess the Lord called me, but I accepted His call and I want to bring the whole world unto Christ and help them gain the knowledge I have.

 I will miss my family and friends but this is what I need to be doing at this point in my life.  I am excited to go to Guatemala and I am also looking forward to hearing from each of you while I am gone.  See you in August of 2014!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment