Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coming Home this Week

How crazy is it that I will be coming home this Thursday. I still am in denial and I don't believe it at all. I am really excited to come home and see my family and friends but I am also sad to leave all of those that I love here. It is bitter sweet. 

Last p-day my zone played baseball and ping pong. I guess I was on my game and the Elders have a new name for me, Gurule Bott. I kind of like it because it is funny. We had the NDH like usual. I have come to realize that since I have been here for so long people have really come to trust me with many different things. It is really cool as I feel I really am here to help everyone I can.

Picture of Cailey when she left for her Mission
My zone leader this Thursday asked me if I was baggie. I told him no. He said that we would wait and see about that. I asked him how he would judge and he said by my contacts. I kind of took that as a challenge and where usually be have about 245 contacts this week we exceeded 300. I am also excited for many new investigators we have this week. I may not be here when they get baptized but any little thing I can do to help build up the kingdom of God makes me happy. 


Another cool thing is that Sunday we had fast and testimony meeting. I was able to give my testimony and it was really sweet when the Bishop said that we had two members of the ward leaving this week. Me for my house and our ward mission leader for Brasil to serve his mission. What a blessing it is to be a missionary, serve the Lord and see his hands in our lives. I look forward to telling you more about my mission and week in a few days. I will see you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment