Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cailey has arrived safely in Guatemala. Here is the email that she wrote home today.

Hola Familia,    I am doing great in Guatemala and I made it here
safely. They are only letting us use the computer for a couple of minutes to write home and let you know we made it here safely.  The weather is perfect. Not humid and there are no bugs since it is the dry season. I love it here. My companion is Hermana Lesher.  Just for your information, please tell everyone if they send a package or letter to write Hermana Cailey Gurule.  That is the way it will get to me safely.   The food is amazing.  Everything is great and very clean here. We have waterbottles that filter the water and the filter is high tech .

  I have not gotten sick from anything yet- we have fresh fruit, fish and fruit juice at every meal that they perpare for us.  I will write on my pday which is Tuesday. If you have any questions about the MTC or anything let me know before that and I will answer them. Spanish is coming along. I am not that great but words I thought I forgot I remember. Plus I am learning really fast. I will write you Tuesday.
                Love, Hermana Gurule

No comments:

Post a Comment