Tuesday, October 8, 2013

God Speaks


Right now I am soaking wet but I love it. For a week or so I thought the rain was gone but now it is back!!!! This week has really been amazing. I really do think the more that I am on my mission the more that I love it and don,t want to leave. There was something really amazing that did happen this week. If you don´t know what I am refering to it is General Conference. If you didn't get to watch it, DO IT!!!!! Your life will be so blessed.

 
Night Time in My Area

So last Monday my companion and I went to Walmart and we bought a lot of food to make cookies and good meals. I am really excited and she is excited to learn how to cook. Then on Tuesday the elders had  us make a Baptism Plan for October to give to President Stay. We had less than 24 hours to do it with a busy day. We finally fishished it and ran to the church. I think it turned out pretty well though. 

 

On Friday we had a differnet tyoe of activity with our awesome investigator family. Anderson wanted to make a note book to get ready for Conference.  I think it turned out amazingly and he even wrote a question in it about how he could feel the spirit.  

 

Anderson with his Notebook we made.  It was great!
Roses from our Yard
The General Conference was the highlight of the week and everyone in my district had investigators there. It was really awesome. I felt like the main themes were placing Christ in the Center of our lives, strengthening our selves and enduring through trials.  

 
On Sunday I hit my 8 month mark on my mission. After conference, was a busy day of visiting our investigators and teaching. It was going well but then once again all of the animals were against us. We decided to go and study after we got attacked by five dogs. They didn´t bite us but it was close. My companion and I were both on the ground and we have some bruises but it is all good. I love doing this work. Well,  have a great week!
Mosquito on our Roses - they love us!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment